Toyota Voxy Hybrid 2017 Creating Inside Outside Comfort – Toyota Voxy Hybrid 2017 new model is equipped with functions that greatly affect the safety and comfort of drivers and passengers. Toyota Motor Corporation takes pride in its hybrid Voxy version of the minivan car which is one of the bestselling vehicles in Toyota’s line-up. Toyota Voxy hybrid 1.8, this can be ascertained very reduced fuel consumption, making it environmentally friendly with exhaust emissions are much lower.
This interior design is the main thing that will be created by the new Toyota Voxy Hybrid. The design is focused mainly on the inside and the door. This car has seven seats, with a central system that is free for movement and allows for the placement of different seats. One last point that Toyota notes is the version for people with physical disabilities, because this version should make it easier to access and have a place designed specifically for wheelchair transportation. The Welcab version for those who need wheelchair access is more easily available, and comfort can be given to riders and passengers.
Toyota Voxy Hybrid’s exterior design wants to express core capabilities, with its sophisticated front and emphasis on its low center of gravity through the use of several unique aerodynamic parts. This new Toyota Voxy Hybrid model has a 2.850mm wheelbase, 25mm longer than the existing 2.825mm axle model. Toyota Voxy Hybrid is basically a seven seater MPV with different views that suit different tastes. Two powertrains available 2.0-liter gasoline engine and 1.8-liter hybrid system, probably similar to the HSD system in the Prius. This will make Toyota Voxy Hybrid the first full hybrid MPV in its segment. Toyota Voxy Hybrid 2017 provides comfort in both interior and exterior.
Toyota Voxy Hybrid Features :
• Valvematic engine technology with the 3ZR-FAE Engine. A medium duty vans powered by the 133bhp 2.0 D-4 direct injection I4 engine – This engine is designed for maximum fuel economy and outstanding vehicle performance.
• CVT (Continously Variable transmission) technology. This technology is designed to give the car more power, smooth steering while consuming the least fuel. It changes the distances between belts creating better acceleration and lower RPM hence using less fuel. With this technology, you cant hear the change in gear selection and it is capable of accelerating from 0 – 100 mph in 9.6 seconds.
• Steering-assisted Vehicle Stability Control System
• Electric Power Steering System
• Anti-lock Brake System
• Traction Control System
• Hill Start Assist Control respectively
• 4 wheel drives
• Seats with one-touch folding third-row seats and second-row long-slide multi-use rotating seats with a child seat mode
Source : Toyota Global