The Buick Centurion become first provided in 1971 and replaced the Wildcat collection. Options and trim in which stored to a minimum with handiest rocker panel and wheelhouse molding. Centurion letters where located at the front fenders and the spherical Centurion Medallion changed into positioned on closed version roof sail panels, and the deck and hood. The Formal 2-door hardtop sported a vinyl roof.
Standard alternatives had been similar to the Buick LeSabre plus a Deluxe guidance wheel. The interiors were a vinyl and fabric mixture with bench or notchback the front seats.
- Buick Centurion Sport Coupe, model year 1971, version for North America U.S. (up to September)
- 2-door coupe body type
- RWD (rear-wheel drive), manual 3-speed gearbox
- petrol (gasoline) engine with displacement: 7468 cm3 / 455.7 cui, advertised power: 171.5 235 kW / 230 315 hp / 233 320 PS ( SAE net SAE gross ), Torque net: 495 610 Nm / 365 450 lb-ft
- characteristic dimensions: outside length: 5606 mm / 220.7 in, wheelbase: 3150 mm / 124 in
- reference weights: shipping weight 1903 kg / 4195 lbs base curb weight: 1980 kg / 4365 lbs
- how fast is this car ? top speed: 179 km/h (111 mph) (theoretical);
- accelerations: 0- 60 mph 8.3 s; 0- 100 km/h 8.8 s (simulation ©automobile-catalog.com); 1/4 mile drag time (402 m) 16.6 s (simulation ©automobile-catalog.com)
- fuel consumption and mileage: average estimated by a-c: 21.3 l/100km / 13.3 mpg (imp.) / 11 mpg (U.S.) / 4.7 km/l
Buick Centurion 2-door Hardtop 1971 Design Interior Exterior