The GAZ-67 and the resulting GAZ-67B were universally useful four wheel drive Soviet military vehicles worked by GAZ beginning in 1943. Before the end of the war, it was what might as well be called the Willys Jeep. The GAZ-67 was a further advancement of the prior GAZ-64. A fundamental change was a more extensive track of 1446 mm. It likewise had a reinforced suspension outline, augmented fuel tank and different changes. It was fueled by a marginally all the more intense 54 hp (40 kW) rendition of GAZ M1 4-chamber 3280 cc gas engine, and had a top velocity of 90 km/h (56 mph). Creation began on 23 September 1943 (the principal serial vehicle delivered). From January 1944 it was supplanted by the GAZ-67B, which had some mechanical enhancements.
Remotely, the GAZ-67 displayed an outline look much the same as that of the contending Willys however showcasing lines more likened to a 1930s-period vehicles in a few regards. The driver sat at the front deserted a controlling section with-wheel in a traditional game plan with traveler seating on his right side and promptly behind. The wheels were set at the great corners of the body to advance better taking care of on turns and uneven territory. The motor was held under a secured compartment at the front of the vehicle in the typical route and behind a vertically-opened grille. Headlamps jutted some from the front bumpers and were of round shape giving the vehicle a particular appearance on methodology. The two-sheet windscreen could be collapsed down over the motor hood or evacuated out and out. An extra roadwheel was joined to the back board (counterbalance right) of the structure superstructure.
The body sat high on the case to advance phenomenal ground clearances. Force was served through a Model A (Ford) 4-chamber, 3.3 liter, water-cooled, gas filled motor yielding at 50 pull and the gearbox game plan drove each of the four wheels through a customary 4×4 design. Most extreme street pace was 56 miles for each hour. Measurements incorporated a length of 3.3 meters with a width and tallness of 1.7 meters. Check weight was recorded at 1,320kg (2,900lbs). Interestingly, the vehicle’s fuel tank was introduced under the instrument board. The haggles gear (quarter-elliptic spring set) depended on other GAZ vehicles outlines. Seating was for four staff including the driver however more could be conveyed under the hassles of wartime. Entryways and a fabric rooftop covering were discretionary, the rooftop bolstered through a raised slim tube outline.
Gorky started creation of the GAZ-67 in September 1943 by which time the Eastern Front had transformed into a grisly illicit relationship against the might of the Axis powers drove by Hitler’s Germany. Practically speaking, and in contrast with the American JEEP, the GAZ-67 demonstrated a moderate responder with its 50 torque game plan. The vehicle line was then somewhat enhanced by the landing of the “GAZ-67B” model arrangement which accompanied a few refinements including an extended wheelbase of 1.85 meters and all the more effective 54 drive motor. The B-model showed up in January 1944 and turned into the complete creation structure.
Gaz 67 1943 Design Interior Exterior Car