Honda Accord Crosstour 2012, the Crosstour got a strong, streamlined look that hid an obliging back freight territory with a huge, lift-over rear end. Honda likewise offered two new outside hues: Twilight Blue Metallic supplanting Glacier Blue Metallic, and Basque Red Pearl supplanting Tango Red Pearl.
The inside got an under-floor stockpiling zone in the back of the vehicle that included usefulness, while reversible freight floor boards oblige filthy articles.
The rundown of standard gear included: projector-shaft headlights, haze lights, 17-inch aluminum wheels with P225/65R17 all-season tires, a moonroof, body-shaded force side mirrors with defrost, chrome entryway handles, auto up/down driver and front traveler side windows and back protection glass, double zone programmed aerating and cooling with second-column ventilation, a 360-watt AM/FM 6-plate sound framework with seven speakers, directing wheel-incorporated sound controls, a compass and outside temperature pointer, voyage control, a simple fold-down 60-40 split back seatback, a concealed removable utility box and that’s only the tip of the iceberg.
For the 2013 model year, changes to the outside are extremely unpretentious and Honda concentrated on offering a more rough, dynamic, and premium look. The EX models are offered with standard 17-inch amalgam wheels, while the EX-L will get standard 18-inch combination wheels.
Inside the lodge, Honda included an updated plan and materials. Honda likewise included an under-floor stockpiling zone in the back of the vehicle for much more usefulness.
More rugged and premium exterior styling
- Overhauled inside outline and materials
- All the more capable accessible Earth Dream 3.5-liter V-6 motor
- Class-driving EPA-assessed mileage – up to an expected 31 mpg interstate
- Standard perceivability upgrades including rearview camera, re-formed back headrests and Extended Perspective Driver’s Mirror
- Accessible 6-speed programmed transmission with oar shifters (V-6)
- Accessible Honda LaneWatc blind side presentation
- Accessible HondaLink highlighting Aha similarity
- Accessible Shrewd Section with Push Catch begin
- Accessible Forward Impact Cautioning (FCW) and Path Takeoff Cautioning (LDW)
- New Kona Espresso Metallic and Mountain Air Metallic outside color
Honda Accord Crosstour 2012 Design