Noble M600 2009 Design Supercar Progress – Noble Progress M600 2009 has grown to the excitement of the drivers of the supercar. The use of fashionable but often inefficient wheel turnover, more than assisted brakes and incomplete traction control, are all standard features of modern supercars.
Noble Automotive thought it was time to break the mold, feeling that this now ubiquitous ‘digital’ driver’s help left and negates the driver and gift experience. Computer-generated support can often mask cosmetic masks and lower inferior chassis and handling characteristics. We decided that with the introduction of Noble M600 2009 it was time to engage in a supercar world, to concentrate on more ‘analogue’ design qualities using the principle of pure engineering integrity from the chassis, putting the driver back in control.
Noble M600 2009 design is of course subjective, certainly beauty in the eyes of the beholder. But there are certain absolute designs, especially when creating supercars that display the power and great performance, which determine, in order to have aerodynamic efficiency and full cooling, certain design criteria must be met.
Utilizing extensive wind tunnel testing, it has sought to keep the Noble M600 2009 Design to a minimum while providing the highest aerodynamic and cooling efficiency. Nothing cosmetic; every element of form and design is intrinsic to the effectiveness of performance. The purity of this design gives Noble M600 a simple gravity that stands out in the crowd.
Noble M600 2009 is primarily designed for speed and handling however this is not at the expense of convenience or practicality. The cabin is furnished with traditional English touches, with a choice of leather or Alcantara. Finished natural polished carbon door cards and center console, hand turning buttons and bezel and good quality wool rugs tied to edges with leather.
The chair designed and custom-made for Noble M600 2009, is a lightweight, lightweight, composite carbon fiber composite construction for individual needs. The seats also have carbon fiber inserts to take advantage of five optional points.
The 330mm flat bottom steering wheel is also hand sewn and can be finished with suede or leather. The luggage room, located at the front, is fully carpeted and tied to the skin and is spacious and practical. We also offer a selection of beautiful calf leather trip arrangements to the luggage area.
SPECIFICATIONS Noble M600 2009
- Top Speed: 225mph (estimated)
- 0-120 mph: 8.9 seconds
- Engine: Yamaha V8 4439cc Twin Turbo
- Power: 650 bhp @ 6800 rpm
- Torque: 604 lb ft @ 3800 rpm
- Power to Weight: 520bhp per tonne
- Transmission: Graziano 6 speed manual
- Installation: Mid, longitudinal, rear wheel drive
- Chassis: Stainless sheet steel tub with tubular space frame
- Body: Carbon Fibre Composite
- Steering: Power assisted rack and pinion
- Suspension: Independent double wishbones with coil over Multimatic shock absorbers, front and rear roll bars
- Front: Alcon 380mm semi-floating discs with six piston calipers
- Rear: Alcon 350mm discs with four piston calipers
- Wheels: Speedline forged aluminium alloy
- Front: 9Jx19
- Rear: 12Jx20
- Tyres: Michelin Pilot Sport
- Front: 255/30-19
- Rear: 335/30-20
- Fuel Capacity: 73 litres
- Wheelbase: 2540 mm
- Weight: 1250 kg
- Track: 1578 mm
- Length: 4360 mm
Noble M600 2009 Design Supercar